Frequently Asked Questions
What is FTW Retreat?
The women who have attended the FTW Retreat describe the experience as:
- A place you can go to and have a really long, deep conversation, with a diverse group of women, that you haven't made time or space to have.
- A chance to spend time, have fun and converse with a diverse array of women leaders in tech.
- The perfect time and space to be creative, to enjoy some stillness, and to learn from other boss women.
What’s unique about FTW Retreat?
FTW Retreat was designed to meet these two goals:
- Intentionally small to foster connections: Share homemade meals, motherhood stories, skincare tips, career aspirations, and adventure tales with a total of 10 women.
- Retreat at your own pace: Three full pliable days to honor the reader, artist and outdoorswoman in all of us. Sleep in or wake up early for a sunrise hike. The retreat is yours to play.
How much is the retreat and how do I register for it?
All-inclusive pricing ranges between $1,750 to $2,750 depending on your room choices. Just take care of your flight to Nassau, and we've got you covered for the rest. Click here to reserve your spot.
I'd love to have my company pay for my trip. How can I do it?
What time should my flight arrive by and leave at?
Arrive at Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS) by 2pm on Thursday, February 7, and book your return flight no earlier than 3pm on Monday, February 11.
How do we get to the house?
We will meet at the Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS) on Thursday at 2pm, and take a short flight to Eleuthera together. Upon arriving in Eleuthera, the house is just a 10-minute drive away.
What’s the refund policy?
Due to the intimate nature of the retreat, your payment will be non-refundable, but transferable towards a future retreat.
I’m not creative. Can I come?
Creativity is the expression of doing the things you love. If you fancy the idea of having an agenda-free vacation with a small group of women in a beautiful house surrounded by nature, then this is the retreat for you.
I’m vegetarian/gluten-free/vegan. Can I come?
Of course. You are guaranteed to enjoy every meal.
Can I have the same room as my friend if we both book a double room?
Of course. Just let us know that you want to room together.
What should I bring?
Art supplies, sewing and knitting kits, sketchbooks, journals — anything that you want to dedicate the unstructured days to.
Wait, I have more questions!
We got you. Email us email@example.com, and we will get back to you.